Saturday, September 3, 2011

misery with no company

A lady at work was telling me that when her 26 years old daughter had to move back home from New York, the girl was so miserable that she and her husband literally offered to pay for her apartment so that she could live somewhere else and be less miserable.

I only wish that my family understand how miserable I am. I don't need their money. Just their understanding.

Well, next up is a very Peace Corps applicant thing to do, but I'm just going to do it anyway because I have spend so much time to work for these little check marks that I deserve to brag about them. Now all I need is an invitation (which apparently is a giant blue envelope with tons of papers). I can't wait.

it means I'm good to go, bitches.

I have been reading blogs about the previously mentioned country, and Madagascar looks amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment