Monday, September 12, 2011

i am so uncool.

It's MONDAY, and my invitation package isn't here yet. How disappointing. I was certainly sure that I would be here waiting for me the second I got back from SD, but it's not. PC should have provided me with a tracking number because this whole waiting and anticipating thing is not the business. And the user account is so useless. Just tell me where I am going! I need to know! Blue package, come to me!

Onto better news, I might have found a place to live! Closer to work and willing to accept me for four months and fully furnished with a bed, desk and TV and a single room almost as big as the room I had during my third year. I am just excited at the thought of a real bed. I hope they call me so I can move in and spend all my weekend sleeping on said bed.

February. Please come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment