Thursday, March 10, 2011

i love water

The problem with drinking your feelings away is that it never works, especially for your friend who's going to have to take you home at the end of the night. And you wake up the next morning wishing that you have a water faucet right next to your bed so you don't have to walk all the way to the kitchen for a glass only to crawl back half an hour later for the same thing.

Eating your feelings away, on the other hand, I don't see any problem with it. Sure I will gain massive pounds and risk looking like humpty dumpty and my ankles may or may not be able to hold all my weights then and I will have to sit on a wheel chair to go places, but all are risks that I am willing to consider. At least then, I still have a somewhat control of my inhibitions and avoid events in which I tell people that I will jizz on their faces with my twelve inches dick.

Just a thought. More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment