Friday, March 4, 2011

11 days!

It was my last day at the sandwich shop today, and I couldn't be any more glad. At first, I was feeling bad about the fact that I submitted my two weeks only after 2 months working there, but then something happened that really erased all feeling of guilt. Out of all of my jobs, this one has been the most bi-polar. For all my time there, I never quiet figured out the rhythm to the place, especially the people, and because of this, I don't regret leaving. I mean, I never meant to stay there for long term anyway, but there are a few of my old jobs that I would look back with a fondness, this place is definitely not it.

Anyway, during lunch at the shop today, I saw a dark skin, exotic, tramp-stamped Asian chick with an old white man who could be her grandfather, or a very old uncle. She called her "daddy" and "baby" and clinged to his arm while he paid for everything. Then he introduced her to his group of equally old/middle-aged white men. After they left, the group gossiped over how much game he has and how they wouldn't mind getting her number if it didn't work out with him. I know it ain't love because she skanked out to the max. Gold digger, sugar daddy and midlife crisis alerts all in the same half an hour.

On another the news, I have so much SHITZ to do for the next fews day before moving out, I can not believe it. Originally I was going to take this past week to do all of them, but I had to come in to the sandwich shop because they weren't able to find someone yet so now I'm running out of time. Must. Get. Time. Machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment