Sunday, February 26, 2012

MAILS!

I get mails every Thursday. I don’t know what Christmas morning is like, but I can imagine it to be like mail day when we all anxiously waiting to see if any of those packages are for us, so send me letters, packages, inappropriate pictures of yourself in compromising positions J ect.

I can also use/in need of:
-Ramen (Shin bowls! – I miss asian food so much, this might be the closest thing I can ever come to Asian soup here)
-Non-scented liquid body wash  
-Hair conditioner ( I only packed on bottle and had to leave it behind at the airport out of fear that my bags were overweight)
-Special K/Chewy/Granola bars (people don’t snack very much here, and I’m constantly hungry)
- Baby wipes, also non-scented (I’ve realized that I can never have enough baby wipes here, or just toilet wipes in general)
- triple As batteries (I packed a ton of double As but it turned out that all my head lamps use triple As…)
- Powdered drinks like iced green tea powder or Crystal lights.
- Gummy Vites!

My address is (for the next 3 months):
 CHAU NGO
P.O BOX 5796
ACCRA NORTH
GHANA

It takes somewhere between 1 to 3 weeks for the mails to get from the states to here, but it will stay in my heart forever if you send me something. Cheesy, but I’m okay with it. Miss you all.

1 comment:

  1. Lil Chau! Im glad to read about all your crazy adventures! It seems like an amazing and challenging experience. This is definitely something to be proud of and know your friends here are proud of you and miss you! Keep blogging so my sad life of studying will be that more exciting lol. Take care homie

    - lil' Shane. AKA SPC. AKA he who runs SD.

    Ps
    Lil Chau the address doesn't come up on this website!

    ReplyDelete