Monday, January 30, 2012

are you excited?

As months become weeks and weeks becomes day, more and more people ask me this question. And I would say, yes I am.

Sometime I feel that people expect me to have a more glamorous answer. As I am neither poetic or romantic, it is hard for me to say anything else beside the straight and narrow. How can I tell them that I am excited for this experience as I was excited for my college experience when I was 18 years old. The feeling and knowing that I am about to embark on an experience that for sure will add more grooves in my brain is giving me a high that better than any substances. Not even fried chicken. That's right, I said it.

Anyway, T minus 5 days and I haven't packed yet. Still have some last minutes shopping and meetings to do. Still have to pay off some loans. And all I want to do is sleep because this past month has been crazier than I anticipated.

LA, AUSTIN, HOUSTON, SD, LA, PHILLY, GHANA. I'm getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment