Friday, October 28, 2011

100 days to go.

October is ending. I don't want to speak too soon and then get hit by lightning or something, but this year's bad luck streak have been relatively handle-able.

My internet was out for 2 weeks and I almost gotten hit on the freeway twice in the same 2 minutes and lost some important keys after a week of holding on to them securely and some other miscellaneous bad shits that sort just blended all together now in my head, but overall, I am relatively in one piece and life goes on.

Sure, I'm currently the only person in the office who got a case of food poisoning off El Pollo Loco grilled chicken from the communal staff lunch. I finally able to handle a solid meal after 48 hours of stomach-ache so life is looking up. Still, it's kinda sad and discouraging in term of chicken because now I can't think about the food without feeling a little bit pukey and that sucks. I mean, if I can't think about chicken what can I think about???

Life is cruel.

But I'm still alive. So yay. 100 days until departure.

Goodness gracious it's posts like this that makes me realize how lame my life has become. I need some serious drinking and dancing and lovin'

1 comment:

  1. seriously. well yay for handling the curse. my exciting life consists of laying on my bed all day surfing the internet...

    ReplyDelete