Sunday, May 29, 2011

frustration is what it is.

After the last post about my negative feeling about my prospective future with PC. I received a confirmation email staying that I definitely am not making it to the June PC sent off for real.
Sad? Yes.
Disappointed? Yes.
Surprise? Not really. I had a hunch that something wasn't going to work out.
As an attempt to push myself forward and stay optimistic about life and blah blah blah after this news, I tell myself, everything happens for a reason, just be like that little cat in that one little poster and keep hanging on (you know what I'm talking about), and one day I'll understand the reason for all the screwed up shits that happened. Instead of sitting around and mope, I applied for a few jobs went to SD and had some fun distractions, then today, I came back to a letter telling me that my Medical Kit is still incomplete... and more questionnaires about my health are needed to be filled out, like my ability to ride a bike and lifting 50 lbs. I guess it makes sense now why I am not leaving next week.
The frustrating part is that I keep having to go back and forth to the doctors and health places to request additional information for PC, and that they are pretty much just keeping me in the dark with everything they are doing and won't tell me how the process is going until they need something from me, which is usually some more paper works.
The 3 pages of documents they are asking me to fill out are about my physically ability, which my doctor has already stayed that I am healthy and fully vaccinated. Then they want to know more about my TB test by requesting confirmation that my skin test was positive but I do not have TB, which I also already sent to them 2 months ago.
There are nothing new that I need to do, just running around the same paper trail I have been establishing for the past couple of months, (except for a Polio Booster, which I somehow missed out on getting). And now that I have move to LA, going back to the same clinic in SD for more stuff will become annoying.

1 comment:

  1. NO :( Oh Chau, I'm sorry :( that is really disappointing to hear. I'm still rooting for you!!!

    ReplyDelete