Tuesday, April 12, 2011

a few drinks in

The downside of drinking in a foreign country is that when everyone else is done, you have no other friends to call to keep the party going.

Hi everyone,
I went drinking with my cousin again today. Yes, party with the dirty old men par deux. But of course, they're all old and married so they start at 6pm and call it a night at 9pm. Yes, 9pm, I barely got started and got sent home so now I'm buzzed and sad because I don't have any other drinking buddy.

I guess I could always go to the same restaurant and get a pretty young thing to share a few with me while I check out her tits/ass.

It's freaking 10 pm here and everyone I know is heading to bed. Granted that they're all old and whatever, but fuck. I miss my young ragers partiers friends.

1 comment:

  1. lol ur blog cracks me up chau. keep up the good work ;p you should go pick up some vietnamese boys at the bar by urself! hahaha jk, dont get kidnapped.

    ReplyDelete